It’s time for another recipe. This evening I ate one my favourite meals at the moment, it’s super easy to make and fills you right up.
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 2 pieces of Bacon
- 1 Chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper
- You need to cut the chicken into strips or bite sized pieces
- Slice the bacon into small pieces
- Put the bacon and chicken on to cook, cook until the chicken is no longer pink
- Chop the red onion and place that in the pan with the chicken and bacon
- Slice the pepper, when the onion is soft add the red pepper
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan along with a small squeeze of the lemon
- Whilst waiting for that to cook cut up the avocado and (I’m going to say smush because I can’t think of another word) smush it in a bowl
- Add the remaining lemon juice and some salt to the avocado
- Add what is in the frying pan to the avocado mixture
- Mix the ingredients together
- Place in a wrap and enjoy!
One thought on “Avocado, Chicken and Bacon wraps”
Would love to try them!!! I just shared a post on my blog as well!!