Eating healthily is an important part of keeping fit. I’ve decided that I will share photos of my meals and the recipes to go with them.
Tonight I had a cold chicken salad, it’s easy to make and tastes great.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Korma curry paste
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of dried coriander
- salt and pepper
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the onion until it is soft.
- Add the chicken and fry it until it is no longer pink.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Serve with salad.